Your privacy is important to Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC collects, and the ways in which Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC or any its representatives
Using personal information
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website as testimonials ;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- MutualFundDirectory.org and FemaleInvestor101.com are lead generation and advertising sites. Information gathers is passed to investment firms or other companies on a subscription basis or as a lead purchase or other transaction.
Where Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents, customers or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent, customer or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of their privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on secure server managed by a third party (cloud). Other than entering orders via a square at shows,. Credit card information is stored with Authorize.net only (an industry leading third party.) and not on Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology via Authorize.net.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Mike Dunn
- by email to mike@mutualfundmarketingservices]; or
- by post to 18709 Nautical Drive #301, Cornelius, NC 28031.
|You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.